Katharine Sileo Augustine, MA, LMFT
– Bachelors Degree in Psychology from NC State University
– Masters Degree in Marriage and Family Therapy from Pfeiffer University
– Member of The American Association of Marriage and Family Therapy
– Member of The North Carolina Association of Marriage and Family Therapy
– Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
– Certified in PREPARE/ENRICH
– TF-CBT certified
Katharine specializes in couples therapy, Medical Family Therapy, and counseling people through life transitions, such as break ups, marriages, divorces, step-families and new births. She believes that the relationship between the therapist and the client is one of the greatest predictors of successful therapy and offers a free 30 minute phone or HIPPA compliant video consultation prior to your first session.
Katharine is currently accepting new clients in Raleigh. The office is located at 1013 Bullard Court, Raleigh NC 27615.